EU Project Management
Comunicazione Europe helps international partners and Consortia navigate the complexity of EU Funding and succeed in securing it.
- In-depth knowledge in the following EU policy areas: Agriculture, Environment, Rural Development, Tourism, Culture and Education, Regional Policies and Cohesion, Media and Innovation Technologies. We follow closely and regularly the relevant Conferences, Info Days, Work Programmes and Communications of the EU Institutions
- Assistance in identifying the appropriate programme, and checking compliance with eligibility and selection criteria
- Support in searching for suitable Consortium Partners thanks to our extensive, pan-European network and database.
- Integration of effective, innovative communication and dissemination strategies
- Sound, rational and objective evaluation of the proposal prior to submission
We are also an official partner in the ERASMUS + Mobility Programme and have managed several educational trips for Greek entrepreneurs and students in Germany and Italy since 2013.
Climate change is no longer a topic for discussion but needs action now.
LIFE TERRA is Europe’s unique initiative to lead the fight against global climate change, prepare future generations, drive greener policies across the board and generate tremendous investment and growth in green jobs.
LIFE TERRA will facilitate tree planting, engage future generations through key communication and educational activities, and monitor progress with cutting edge European tech to support a sustainable long-term business model for land restoration and massive carbon capture. The projects specific objectives are to:
– Engage a monumental number of individual citizens and stakeholders to take action on CC mitigation by facilitating the planting of 500 million trees in Europe by 2025.
– Connect these participants through an innovative and comprehensive web platform and app that organizes and streamlines the planting process for scaling up and scaling out.
– Innovate in the latest monitoring and satellite technologies to provide citizens and specialists alike with precise and transparent data on trees planted.
– Inspire the next generation of EU citizens to thrive and face of CC challenges ahead, through a unique Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)-focused environmental sustainability education program.
The projects expected results include:
Over the course of the whole project:
- Teach STEM based sustainability lesson plans in 14,000 classrooms
- Reach 100 million individuals through online dissemination and awareness raising
- Engage 50 million people to plant trees, and 22,000 citizens to be trained volunteer Terra Leaders
- Change behaviour in 25% of all individuals registered in platform
- Create 50 direct FTE jobs in the consortium
- Receive 3,000 press mentions
- Provide a €500 million stimulus to the green economy
The entire consortium, led by VOLTERRA ECOSYSTEMS, is made up of complementary beneficiaries who support the project through research, practical logistics, education, and media. Its members are:
- Life Terra Foundation
- EURACTIV Media Network
- BrightVibes NL B.V.
- Comunicazione Zygomalas & Fabiani GmbH
- Agencia EFE SAU, SME
- ETHNIKO KENTRO EREVNAS KAI TECHNOLOGIKIS ANAPTYXIS
- CYBELE LAWGICAL LDA
- EUN Partnership AISBL
- EURACTIV Media Network
- Nature and Man Foundation-Portugal
- Gynzy Teachers B.V.
- IFER – Monitoring and Mapping Solution, s.r.o.
- Legambiente Onlus
- Land Life Company BV
- UNIVERSITAT DE BARCELONA
- Viveros Fuenteamarga S.L.
Find out more about the activities linked to this project here.
Follow us on LIFE Terra social media channels:
Funded by Life