EU Project Management
Comunicazione Europe helps international partners and Consortia navigate the complexity of EU Funding and succeed in securing it.
- In-depth knowledge in the following EU policy areas: Agriculture, Environment, Rural Development, Tourism, Culture and Education, Regional Policies and Cohesion, Media and Innovation Technologies. We follow closely and regularly the relevant Conferences, Info Days, Work Programmes and Communications of the EU Institutions
- Assistance in identifying the appropriate programme, and checking compliance with eligibility and selection criteria
- Support in searching for suitable Consortium Partners thanks to our extensive, pan-European network and database.
- Integration of effective, innovative communication and dissemination strategies
- Sound, rational and objective evaluation of the proposal prior to submission
We are also an official partner in the ERASMUS + Mobility Programme and have managed several educational trips for Greek entrepreneurs and students in Germany and Italy since 2013.
Thank God for Europe
is our contribution for promoting knowledge of this funding, stemming from Reg. 1144/2014 on the Promotion of European agri-foods in the EU and Third Countries. If you wish to know more, please drop us a line at email@example.com
- EU agrifood policies have created the highest food quality in the world.
- Having switched from net importer to net exporter, the EU 28 are now the world’s top food exporters with a 120 billion euros turnover in 2013.
- The European Commission has recently reviewed the Regulation on the Promotion of Agricultural Products Nr 1144/2014: we explain why.
- The overall budget for promotion has more than trebled, thus supporting not only producers and farmers but media, trade fairs, retailers, consultants, etc.
- We present the gist of the new Regulation: from 60 to 200 million euros a year, applications directly to the Commission, and other novelties.
- What all this implies for European food producers: great opportunities for international marketing and promotion.
- Our recommendations, do’ s and don’ts on how to understand and make best use of the Regulation and prepare ahead of its implementation in December 2015.
- What are particularly interesting sectors, markets and products? We will show you the winning combinations.
- Bottlenecks, challenges and how to overcome them.
- Our ideas and services to help you build your international success.